Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10416 Montrose Ave #m-102, BETHESDA
Unit on backside of building backing to trees and is up one short flight of steps from entrance. Replacement windows, unit has its own HVAC system new 2013. Laundry Rm in Bldg., Condo fee includes all utilities. Convenient to METRO, great community amenities - pool, tennis, baseball field, playground. Good value- location near NIH/Naval Hosp. White Flint area. Check School Board for schools.
- MLS® #MC9999231
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage974
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeGarden 1-4 Floors
- AmenitiesBath Ceramic Tile, Shades/Blinds, W/W Carpeting
- ParkingPermit Required, Street
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesStreet Lights, Tennis Court(s), Sidewalks, Play Area
- Date ListedJuly 8th, 2017
- Days on Market17
- Address10416 Montrose Ave #m-102
- SubdivisionPARKSIDE CODM
- Zip Code20814
- Interior FeaturesFloor Plan-Traditional
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Oven/Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral A/C
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGARRETT PARK
- HighWALTER JOHNSON
- Listing Office:Evers & Company Real Estate, Inc.
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2017.
Listing information last updated on July 27th, 2017 at 11:33am EDT.